Friday, June 27, 2008

Still flat but hopefully getting over it . . .

If you are still visiting after such little action, then thank you. I do understand if you have moved on to more consistent bloggers, I understand the attraction. As you may see I have done some mid winter cleaning (getting a head start on spring) and hopefully this will give me the boost I have been missing.

I haven't been idol though cakes and cupcakes have been slow but it has given me time to knit, yes I know kit, there have been gloves and scarves and even a bag flying off of my needles in the last couple of months, like cupcakes fly out of my kitchen.

I'll be back tomorrow to give you a large serve of the baked goods that have been created and an update of the month to come.

In the meantime check out my new gloves (Pattern - Fetching from Knitty) and oh so chic nail polish (Lincon Park after Dark by OPi).

2 comments:

David T. Macknet said...

I'm just impressed at you finishing the Fetchings! I've ripped back several attempts now, for various reasons.

cupcaketastic said...

Thanks & Welcome, admittedly on my first pair I started a couple of times, I have acutally done 4 pairs now 1 3 red and one green, and also an equiv pair in the mens, I'll post a pic. Keep going they are worth it. I made mine a little longer in the wrist and at the knuckles.